Tuesday 20 October 2009

Please and Thank You


So this is my topic for today. Why? Well personal reasons really, went to get (a very close friend) a present to her for her birthday, and although she wasn't in, I posted it through her letter box. I also sent her a text message to let her know that I had done it, so she knew I hadn't forgot about her birthday. I'm not asking for much, just a small text or even a message online to say she got it and two simple words, thank you!!!!!

Yes this has annoyed me, as for one, I rank her as one of my closest friends. I have been there through thick and thin for her. Most of the time it's me being there for her. Sometimes wonder if this friendship is one sided cos i do all the running as such. Hmmm, the turmoil.

But then, it's not just her that doesn't know how to say please, thank you, excuse me etc...I see and hear ignorance every day.

Sad how pathetic things become.

© Clair Sanders